These terms and conditions apply when you use this website (our website) which is owned and operated by MyHouse (AUST) PTY Limited. All rights are reserved.
By accessing, using or browsing this website, you agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. Your use of this site or purchase from MyHouse indicates your understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions to which you agree to be bound by. We may amend or update these terms and conditions from time to time, so please ensure that you review this page regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted an amendment if you use the website after the amendment has been posted.
- • Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability and price stability, we reserve the right to change pricing and will endeavour to maintain stock availability which can sometimes be out of our control.
- • Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. The site may contain errors, omissions, faults or inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- • If there is an pricing error on the web site we will endeavour to correct as soon as possible.
- • MyHouse strives to display as accurately as possible the colours of the product shown on the site; however, we cannot and do not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only.
What are cookies?
MyHouse uses tracking technologies such as cookies which are used to recognise your browser each time it visits our website. A cookie is a data file that some websites write to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. MyHouse will create a temporary cookie on your computer if you log into our website using your username and password or create a shopping basket. This cookie is used to secure your connection to our web server. The information stored in the cookie is a unique code that is generated by our server to keep track of your online session at MyHouse. No personal information is stored inside this cookie and it cannot be used to personally identify users beyond identifying their browser and date/time of visit.
Links to other websites
We may provide links to third party websites via www.myhouse.com.au which are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not operated by us. These linked sites are not under our control and we do not accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked from this website. MyHouse is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information.
Copyright and Trademarks
The MyHouse logo is a registered trademark of MyHouse (AUST) PTY Limited and we may also, on occasions, display other trademarks belonging to third parties. All the material on our website is subject to MyHouse’s copyright or the copyright of its third party licensors.
Subject to the personal use exception below, users are expressly forbidden from copying or in any way reproducing or transmitting or downloading a copy of this website or all or any of the material contained therein.
For personal use and personal use only you may download and make hard copies of data relating to products that you have bought or genuinely propose to buy (even if you do not subsequently buy that product or those products). However this permission should not be construed as in any way granting a right to use any logo or trademark or design contained in that material without the express permission of its owner.
You May Not Misuse our website
You may not upload to or in any way amend or deface our website or allow it or cause it to be used for any purpose that is not lawful and you must abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct.
In particular, you must not use our website in any way to:
- • Disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others including us.
- • Send unsolicited emails or spam as though from or via our website
You must also not use our website in any way to send to others anything that contains viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
You will indemnify us if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on our website. These terms also apply to any social networking sites.
Social Networking Sites
All comments, images, videos and any other type of material posted on any third party social networking site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of MyHouse or its employees and MyHouse is not responsible for any such content.
Advantage Club Terms & Conditions